Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low cal, low fat, no sugar, chocolate, simple, soy protein, and a generous serving size. As written, 100 calories for 4 servings. I believe this is vegan friendly too.
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (the bigger box)
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package lite silken firm tofu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate-flavored liquid stevia or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder (I like it sweet!) (optional)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- Place tofu in a food processor and process until smooth, no lumps. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add almond milk, chocolate flavored stevia, and stevia powder to tofu and blend with a mixer.
- While the mixer is going, add chocolate pudding and mix well, for about a minute or two.
- Divide into 4 generous servings and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.
What a great little EASY, healthy recipe. I was out of chocolate pudding so I used SF/FF cheesecake pudding. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use whatever flavor pudding suits your taste. Be sure and change extract flavor too. Thank you for posting.
Nice treat! Great when you want a chocolate fix but want or need to keep fat and calories low. Nice way to get your soy as well. DH did not even know he was eating healthy much less that it was made with tofu and almond milk! This is rich and chocolatey though not as thick as chocolate pudding. For a thicker pudding you might want to cut back on the Almond Breeze. Thanks for a great dessert that is easy, tasty and healthy! *Made for My Three Chefs*