1/1 Photo of Idiotically Easy Soy Protein Pudding
Low cal, low fat, no sugar, chocolate, simple, soy protein, and a generous serving size. As written, 100 calories for 4 servings. I believe this is vegan friendly too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (the bigger box)
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package lite silken firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate-flavored liquid stevia or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder (I like it sweet!) (optional)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1Place tofu in a food processor and process until smooth, no lumps. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- 2Add almond milk, chocolate flavored stevia, and stevia powder to tofu and blend with a mixer.
- 3While the mixer is going, add chocolate pudding and mix well, for about a minute or two.
- 4Divide into 4 generous servings and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Idiotically Easy Soy Protein Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 509.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored liquid stevia
unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze