Recipe by yogiclarebear
Low cal, low fat, no sugar, chocolate, simple, soy protein, and a generous serving size. As written, 100 calories for 4 servings. I believe this is vegan friendly too.
Top Review by Miss Annie in Indy
What a great little EASY, healthy recipe. I was out of chocolate pudding so I used SF/FF cheesecake pudding. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use whatever flavor pudding suits your taste. Be sure and change extract flavor too. Thank you for posting.
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (the bigger box)
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package lite silken firm tofu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate-flavored liquid stevia or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder (I like it sweet!) (optional)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tofu in a food processor and process until smooth, no lumps. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add almond milk, chocolate flavored stevia, and stevia powder to tofu and blend with a mixer.
- While the mixer is going, add chocolate pudding and mix well, for about a minute or two.
- Divide into 4 generous servings and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.