Recipe by cookingsherri
So easy anyone can make it. This is a favorite of my family's. I'm not sure who gave it to me but I've shared it with a lot of people already. I usually double the sauce. My family loves to use it over their rice.
Top Review by KLBoyle
This was really good! I was a little confused about the italian dressing mix, the only packets I've found are .7 oz. and I thought the amount called for would be incredibly salty so was afraid to add more. Well, I just used the one packet and it was good but I didn't pick up the flavor as much as I would have thought. Next time I will try an extra packet. Overall it was very good and I will definitely make again. Thanks!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all ingredients (other than chicken) together.
- Place chicken in sprayed pan. I use a 9x13 cake pan.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken cover with foil. Cook at 375 degrees 35-40 minutes. I usually take the foil off for the last 5 minutes.
- serve over rice or noodles.