So easy anyone can make it. This is a favorite of my family's. I'm not sure who gave it to me but I've shared it with a lot of people already. I usually double the sauce. My family loves to use it over their rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 79.37 g package Italian salad dressing mix
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 1Beat all ingredients (other than chicken) together.
- 2Place chicken in sprayed pan. I use a 9x13 cake pan.
- 3Pour sauce mixture over chicken cover with foil. Cook at 375 degrees 35-40 minutes. I usually take the foil off for the last 5 minutes.
- 4serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Idiot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 708.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix