Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade comes from my Aunt Ida, who is from Hawaii. You can use this marinade on any type of red meat that you desire. The results will still be the same wonderful taste.
- 3 -4 cups soy sauce, any brand
- 33 7⁄8 ounces bottled water
- 1 ounce gingerroot (sliced thin)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (white or brown)
- 1 round steak
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- Apply mixture to the Round Steak.
- Marinade the meat in the refrigerator for approximately 4 hours.
- Grill the Round Steak until done and then serve.
- Note: Use 2/16.9 oz bottles of water, & 1 large bottle of Soy Sauce.