Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by the wonderfully named, Ida Unger.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 4 buns, large and soft
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 slices onions
- Combine deviled ham, ketchup and pickle relish.
- Spread on buns and top each with one slice of cheese and one slice of onion.
- Wrap each one in foil and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve in foil.