My grandmother's recipe for refrigerator yeast rolls. Preparation time does not include rising time of 1 1/2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together into a bowl the flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and sugar.
- 2Work in shortening.
- 3Dissolve yeast in warm buttermilk and work into dough.
- 4Place dough into a large greased bowl and rub butter lightly over the top of dough.
- 5Cover with a damp cloth and store in the refrigerator.
- 6Shape out rolls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- 7Let rise 1 1/2 hours.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes in at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ida's Icebox Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 271.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g