Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy is the key to this tasty soup. Especially delicious on those chilly days of autumn and winter, but great anytime really!
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces kielbasa, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Saute veggies and garlic in 2 T. of olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve hot.
very good, i cooked it in crock pot on a cold baseball night, came home to a hot soup, did add a little cornstarch to thicken up.
A very good comfort soup to make when you don't have much time. It is tasty as written; however, I cooked the soup for 10 minutes, then added a shredded carrot and a dash of celery seed to add a little more flavor and texture. After cooking another 20 minures I turned off the heat and let soup sit for about 10 minutes to thicken up a little. Yummy and satisfying.