This is a quick, filling meal that is high in flavor. It contains your vegetables, dairy and meat all in one easy dish. Cooking time does not include the time needed to bake (or nuke) the potatoes.
- Cook the ground beef til browned, then drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and prepare according to package instructions.
- With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each fresh, hot baked potato. Fluff pulp with a fork.
- Top each potato with taco meat, cheese and green onion.
- Serve with bowls of salsa and sour cream and add as desired.