Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This sounds simple and good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup diced fully-cooked turkey ham
- 4 large idaho potatoes, baked
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a l-quart microwave-safe casserole combine broccoli, mushrooms, green onion, red pepper and 2 tablespoons water. Micro-cook covered, on 100% power (high) 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender
- Drain well. Add turkey ham. Cook, covered, on high 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir together yogurt, milk, cornstarch, mustard and nutmeg.
- Add to broccoli mixture.
- Cook, covered, on high 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spoon over hot baked potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.