Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
4 wedges = 1 3 point serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, the recipe isn't core.
- 4 idaho potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Adjust the oven rack to the lowest position in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into eighths to form wedges.
- Toss the potatoes with the oil on a heavy baking sheet or jelly roll pan, and arrange them in a flat single layer.
- Bake the potatoes without turning, until the bottoms are deep golden, and crisp, 20 minutes, turn the potatoes to the opposite cut side.
- Bake 10 minutes more until crisp.
- Remove from oven sprinkle with salt and pepper, then the vinegar.
- You can serve the vinegar in a bowl like a dip.
Yum! I cut the wedges a little thinner cause I like my potatoes crispy! Loved it! Thanks budgiegirl!