Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my aunt Ida's Teriyaki Marinade, she has made this every year for her family when they want to grill out. Not really sure about the correct measurement on the Soy Sauce, what ever a large bottle of Soy Sauce usually holds.
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle water
- 1 ounce gingerroot (sliced thin)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 round steak
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- Apply mixture to the Round Steak.
- Marinade the meat in the.
- refrigerator for approximately 4 hours.
- Grill the Round Steak until done and then serve.