Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
Make and share this Icy Yogurt Pops recipe from Food.com.
- (Pureed fresh fruit or frozen fruits may be used in place of fruit juice.).
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine yogurt, fruit juice concentrate and.
- Pour into pop molds or use small paper cups and insert a wooden stick.
- in the center of each.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 - 3 hours.
- To serve, peel off paper cups.