I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Pureed fresh fruit or frozen fruits may be used in place of fruit juice.).
- 2In a 4 cup glass measure, combine yogurt, fruit juice concentrate and.
- 4Pour into pop molds or use small paper cups and insert a wooden stick.
- 5in the center of each.
- 6Freeze until firm, about 2 - 3 hours.
- 7To serve, peel off paper cups.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Icy Yogurt Pops
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 111.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: