Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh cukes out of the garden mixed with ripe creamy avocado and kicked up with fresh and smoked jalapenos, fresh herbs. Yummy and healthy on a Hot day!
- 2 cups chopped seeded, ice cold cucumbers (I leave the peel on for the color be sure if you do that is organically grown)
- 1 ripe avocado (pitted, peeled, and chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup ice cube
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, basil, parsley (use all or your favorites)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh herb
- 2 tablespoons diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the soup ingredients and process until smooth. Thinning with water if needed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into two chilled bowls.
- Mix the yogurt and chipotle sauce together.
- Drizzle over the soup to taste.
- Garnish with your choices or all.
- Serve immediately.