Recipe by Julie B's Hive
This creamy caramel and coffee drink recipe is perfect as an after-dinner drink or a special treat anytime using your favorite instant coffee blend. From the Land 'o Lakes site.
Top Review by Sharon123
Scrumptious! I used whole milk and left out the whipped cream and toffee and it was still so very good! I will make again for a treat. Thanks Julie! Made for Comfort Cafe, recipe of the day.
- 1 cup land o lakes fat-free half-and-half
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- land o lakes heavy whipping cream, whipped, sweetened
- chocolate-covered english toffee bar, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fat free half & half, coffee packet(Cappuccino Classics Suprema, Suisse Mocha, Amaretto Italia or French Vanilla), ice cream topping and ice cream in 5-cup blender container. Cover; blend, scraping sides occasionally, until smooth (50 to 60 seconds).
- Pour into individual glasses. Serve with dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle with chopped candy.