Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Made in a blender capable of crushing ice. Adapt different flavors as desired.
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled (use falvored coffee if you like)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half (can use regular of even cream if you want to indulge)
- 1 cup ice cube, heaping
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place everything into blender at once.
- Cover with lid and turn on to liqueify; about 30 seconds.
- Four into glasses immediately and enjoy.