Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a 1992 Southern Living. It is an adult slushy. It makes alot so serve in a punch bowl or any large container. The preparation time includes freezing time which is only an approximation. Obviously, everyone's freezer is different. It's delicious!
- Pour the 2 cups of boiling water over tea bags, cover and seep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and gently squeeze them to get as much liquid out as possible.
- Stir in sugar, thawed lemonade concentrate, thawed orange juice concentrate, 5 cups of water and 2 cups of bourbon.
- Pour this mixture into a large casserole dish, cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove the frozen concoction from the freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Break the mixture into chunks and place them into a punch bowl or any large container.
- Add gingerale and stir until mixture is slushy.