Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Foodnetwork. I have not tried this yet but it looks very pretty. On that website a reviewer suggested coating the rim of the glass in icing and then rolling it in sprinkles.
- 1 fluid ounce spiced rum (recommended -- Captain Morgan's)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce vanilla Schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- candy sprinkles, for garnish
- Add all ingredients, except candy confetti, to cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of candy confetti.
I have made this and it is a great after dinner dessert drink! I didn't have the vanilla schapps but did have vanilla liquor on hand & used that. Now you can't drink a lot of these because they are a little sweet but they are yummy. It's a fun drink & looks pretty in a martini glass! I think the icing on the rim may be a little much but hey it could make it even more fun!
Delish Vanillany.. I topped with red sugar and purple confetti which sank. You need to becareful to lay them flat and they`ll be fine. I used white rum for I don`t like spiced. Thanks!