Recipe by LizCl
Easy to make and delicious. You can use any flavor cake mix or frosting, The variations are endless.
Top Review by lockedhalo
This is such an easy an tasty idea. I used a red velvet mix and cream cheese icing. I saved a bit less than 1/3 of the can for icing the finished cake. It is beautifully moist and has a gorgeous crumb. However, the cake doesn't taste much different than a standard "doctored" cake mix. I opted for a 13x9x2 instead of the bundt called for in the instructions.
- 1 (18 ounce) pkge. cake mix (any flavor)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can frosting (any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, except for the frosting. Add 3/4ths of the frosting and mix until blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 15-20 minutes and then unmold.
- While baking, mix 2 tsp.milk with remaining frosting, and then drizzle over cooled cake or it is good topped with powdered sugar or just plain.