Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and delicious. You can use any flavor cake mix or frosting, The variations are endless.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, except for the frosting. Add 3/4ths of the frosting and mix until blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 15-20 minutes and then unmold.
- While baking, mix 2 tsp.milk with remaining frosting, and then drizzle over cooled cake or it is good topped with powdered sugar or just plain.
This is such an easy an tasty idea. I used a red velvet mix and cream cheese icing. I saved a bit less than 1/3 of the can for icing the finished cake. It is beautifully moist and has a gorgeous crumb. However, the cake doesn't taste much different than a standard "doctored" cake mix. I opted for a 13x9x2 instead of the bundt called for in the instructions.