Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful salad that I like to take along to get togethers. Add dressing when you get to the destination, so it doesn't get too soggy.
- 1 lb bean sprouts
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 small cabbage, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 (250 ml) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (35 g) package noodles, ichiban
- 1 (5 g) package seasoning, out of the ichaban noodle pkg
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix first 8 ingredients together and toss in a large bowl.
- Combine last six ingredients for the dressing and pour over top salad before serving.