1/1 Photo of Ichiban/Ramen
This is a simple way to make your ramen even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages of sapporo ichiban ramen noodles (Any Flavor) or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Top Ramen noodles (Any Flavor)
- 1/2-1 cup frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 cups water
- 1In medium pan combine water and vegetables. Bring to a boil.
- 2Add noodles. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Make sure noodles are loose and mixed well with vegetables. Remove from heat.
- 4Add soup base and stir well.
- 5Split soup evenly into two bowls.
- 6Serve with chopsticks.
Nutritional Facts for Ichiban/Ramen
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables