- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesof sapporo ichiban ramen noodles (Any Flavor) or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Top Ramen noodles (Any Flavor)
- 1⁄2-1 cup frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium pan combine water and vegetables. Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Make sure noodles are loose and mixed well with vegetables. Remove from heat.
- Add soup base and stir well.
- Split soup evenly into two bowls.
- Serve with chopsticks.