1/1 Photo of Ichiban Noodle Salad
Rhonda Scheurer's Note:
Asian noodle salad with cabbage. Very easy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cabbage, onions, green pepper, celery and broken noodles in a bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the oil, sugar, vinegar and the spice packet from the noodles.
- 3Add dressing to the salad and toss well.
- 4Let stand 5 to 6 hours, or overnight, in fridge.
- 5Just prior to serving add slivered almonds and sunflower seeds and toss well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ichiban Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: