Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Asian noodle salad with cabbage. Very easy and tasty!
Make and share this Ichiban Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 green pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 package dry uncooked broken up oriental noodles (ie. Ichiban)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- Mix cabbage, onions, green pepper, celery and broken noodles in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, sugar, vinegar and the spice packet from the noodles.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss well.
- Let stand 5 to 6 hours, or overnight, in fridge.
- Just prior to serving add slivered almonds and sunflower seeds and toss well.