1/1 Photo of Ichi-Kraft * Ramen and Kraft Dinner
Sounds weird but it tastes really good! When I was a kid my aunt used to make this for me, apparently it was popular with her and her dorm friends. I still eat this today and thought I should post it on Zaar so everyone can try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (225 g) package macaroni and cheese mix (any brand, I usually buy Kraft Dinner)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1/4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (85 g) package ramen noodles, any flavor (I use Ichiban, Mr. Noodles or no-name brand but you may have different brands in the U.S.)
- 1Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, adding the ramen for the final 3 minutes.
- 2When done, drain in colander.
- 3Return the mac and noodles to the pot and continue making according to the macaroni package directions (add butter, milk and cheese sauce mix) -- and add the ramen seasoning too!
- 4Mix well and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ichi-Kraft * Ramen and Kraft Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 969.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 11.2 g