Recipe by Toujours Pur
A low carb treat for those warm summer days. Put your ice cube tray to good use and make your own ice bon-bons. You can substitute the Greek yogurt for cream cheese, but it's basically the same.
- 125 ml plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon liquid low-calorie sweetener
- 60 g dark chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the Greek yogurt and sweetener until smooth and set aside.
- Gently melt your chocolate in the microwave or be a real chef and do it au bain marie.
- Coat a pre-chilled, clean ice cube tray with some vegetable oil. Let the excess drain out.
- Using a spoon pour the chocolate into each ice cube mold and make sure to coat the bottom using your spoon.
- Fill each ice cube mold with the filling.
- Top with a dollop of chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- To eat, take the tray out of the freezer and remove as you would an ice cube.