1/1 Photo of Icelandic Salmon Grill
Vicki in CT's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place two large pieces of tin foil down.
- 2Spread sliced onion pieces from one onion, on tin foil the length of the salmon.
- 3Lay salmon whole or fillet pieces on top of the onion slices.
- 4Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 5Lightly spread butter or margarine on salmon.
- 6Sprinkle with your hand, brown sugar over salmon (Medium coverage).
- 7Cover salmon with remaining onion slices.
- 8Cover salmon with two pieces of tin foil and crimp sides together. Place on grill and check after about 10 minute Do not over cook the salmon. When salmon changes color and can be flaked with a fork your fish is done.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Icelandic Salmon Grill
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 106.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 49.7 g