Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I call it Icelandic as I found it in an Icelandic newspaper and it really IS typical. We love easy, yummy food and this is great as a snack or side dish.
- 400 g nacho chips
- 150 g grained cheese (take any cheese you like but not too strong ones, I prefer low fat ones for this)
- 1 cup salsa, sauce (hot)
- 1 avocado
- Peel the avocado, put the stone away and mash it in the food processor.
- Put about 2/3 the nachos in a baking tray, dash all the salsa, sprinkle half of the cheese and spread the avocado mash over it.
- Put the rest of the nachos on top and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 180°C until the cheese has melted.
Makes for great snacking. Made for Ramadan tag game.
You can't go wrong with chips, cheese, salsa or avocado! For Ramadan Tag game.
This was simple and easy to make and everyone loved it. I used a mild salsa which was nice for the family's taste buds. Thank you for a great recipe.