- 400 g nacho chips
- 150 g grained cheese (take any cheese you like but not too strong ones, I prefer low fat ones for this)
- 1 cup salsa, sauce (hot)
- 1 avocado
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the avocado, put the stone away and mash it in the food processor.
- Put about 2/3 the nachos in a baking tray, dash all the salsa, sprinkle half of the cheese and spread the avocado mash over it.
- Put the rest of the nachos on top and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 180°C until the cheese has melted.