1/2 Photos of Icelandic Guacamole Nachos
I call it Icelandic as I found it in an Icelandic newspaper and it really IS typical. We love easy, yummy food and this is great as a snack or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the avocado, put the stone away and mash it in the food processor.
- 2Put about 2/3 the nachos in a baking tray, dash all the salsa, sprinkle half of the cheese and spread the avocado mash over it.
- 3Put the rest of the nachos on top and the rest of the cheese.
- 4Bake at 180°C until the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Icelandic Guacamole Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.0
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 1706.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g