Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An iced coffee recipe with an Australian twist.
- 2 teaspoons coffee, roasted and ground
- 4 teaspoons wattleseed, roasted and ground
- 4 drops vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100 ml thickened cream, chilled
- grated chocolate
- Place ground coffee into coffee filter, place ground wattleseeds on top.
- Brew wattleseed coffee in the usual way to make about 1½ cups.
- Pour into jug.
- Stir vanilla and sugar into coffee.
- Beat cream until thick and stir slowly into coffee.
- Pour into two high glasses.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
Yum! I added a bit of the wattleseeds in it to give it a nuttier flavor as I'm still savoring the wattleseeds from a swap. I love it with cream. Thanks!
Cool! I enjoyed this roasted coffee drink! My first experience with wattleseed and I loved it! taste a bit like roasted nuts and chocolate. Frangelico would be a tasty addition in this drink. Thanks!!!!