- 2 teaspoons coffee, roasted and ground
- 4 teaspoons wattleseed, roasted and ground
- 4 drops vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100 ml thickened cream, chilled
- grated chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground coffee into coffee filter, place ground wattleseeds on top.
- Brew wattleseed coffee in the usual way to make about 1½ cups.
- Pour into jug.
- Stir vanilla and sugar into coffee.
- Beat cream until thick and stir slowly into coffee.
- Pour into two high glasses.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.