Recipe by You can call me Mommy
Whipped topping turns this coffee milk into a satisfying, rich-tasting dessert. The cinnamon stick stirrer adds a light spiced flavor. You can also sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top, if you like. (Phase 1) Courtesy of www.southbeachdiet.com
- 3 cups strongly brewed decaffeinated coffee, chilled
- 1 cup skim milk or 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons granular sugar substitute
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free whipped topping or 1⁄2 cup light whipped topping
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (to garnish) (optional)
- 4 cinnamon sticks (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pitcher, combine coffee, milk, vanilla, and sugar substitute; stir well.
- Fill 4 (10-ounce) glasses with ice.
- Pour coffee mixture over ice.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the whipped topping into each glass.
- Stir gently so that some topping mixes with coffee and some remains at the top of the glass.
- Garnish each with a pinch of ground cinnamon and a cinnamon stick, if using.