Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cold brewed espresso coffee, vanilla syrup, toffee syrup, caramel syrup, and half-and-half are shaken together in a cocktail shaker, and served over ice.
- 1 ounce brewed espresso coffee, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 ounces french vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce caramel syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce english toffee syrup
- 6 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- whipped cream
- Add the espresso, French vanilla syrup, caramel syrup, English toffee syrup, and half & half to a shaker.
- Shake well to blend.
- Pour over ice in a 16 ounce glass.
- Top with whipped cream and additional caramel syrup, if desired.
wow great drink
Wow! This is great. I didn't have 1/2 & 1/2 so I used 3 ounces of heavy cream and 3 ounces of skim milk. I drizzled the glass with a little caramel ice cream topping before filling it with this creamy, dreamy mixture. Thanks so much for sharing Annacia, I loved this. Nick's Mom