- 946.0 ml water (8 cups)
- 3 family-sized tea bags or 8-10 regular tea bags
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 1 lemon, juiced
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boiling; remove from heat then add tea bags.
- Steep 15 minutes; discard tea bags (do not squeeze for the tea will become bitter).
- Add sugar and baking soda; stir to dissolve.
- Add to mixture the lemon juice.
- To serve: pour enough tea syrup to taste in tall iced tea glass filled with ice cubes. Fill remainder of glass with water. Enjoy!