Not a hard thing to do but makes for the best sweet tea. Will keep for several days in the fridge. Give it a try!
My Private Note
- 1Bring water and sugar slowly to a boil in a non-reactive pot.
- 2When the sugar is disolved add the sliced lemons (or 12 T lemon juice) and mint.
- 3Remove from heat, cool 10 minutes and strain.
- 4You can try freezing in a tray, but they won't get real hard.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Tea Sweetener
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 124.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g