Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my sister's recipe and we made it this past weekend. It turned out great.
Make and share this Iced Tea Sangria Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags; steep four minutes.
- Remove tea bags; pour tea into pitcher.
- Add sugar to taste and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine tea, fruit, juice and wine in a punch bowl.
- Ladle sangria over ice into wide-rimmed wineglasses or punch cups.