Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is my sister's recipe and we made it this past weekend. It turned out great.
Make and share this Iced Tea Sangria Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags; steep four minutes.
- Remove tea bags; pour tea into pitcher.
- Add sugar to taste and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine tea, fruit, juice and wine in a punch bowl.
- Ladle sangria over ice into wide-rimmed wineglasses or punch cups.