This is my sister's recipe and we made it this past weekend. It turned out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Add tea bags; steep four minutes.
- 4Remove tea bags; pour tea into pitcher.
- 5Add sugar to taste and stir until sugar dissolves.
- 6Cool to room temperature.
- 7Combine tea, fruit, juice and wine in a punch bowl.
- 8Ladle sangria over ice into wide-rimmed wineglasses or punch cups.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Tea Sangria Punch
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: