- 8 cups water
- 4 tea bags (any black tea)
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 thinly sliced orange
- 1 cup freshly squeeze orange juice
- 2 cups dry red wine
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags; steep four minutes.
- Remove tea bags; pour tea into pitcher.
- Add sugar to taste and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine tea, fruit, juice and wine in a punch bowl.
- Ladle sangria over ice into wide-rimmed wineglasses or punch cups.