Recipe by jenny butt
Original idea from Starbucks coffee shop. Any tea can be used--green, green with infusions (e.g. mango, citrus, orange) black, white. This recipe uses green tea--it is very refreshing for hot summer days.
- 1 quart boiling water
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 1⁄2 fresh lime, juice of
- 2 -3 tea bags (own choice of green or black)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep tea bags in boiling water.
- Let cool.
- Add mango nectar.
- Add fresh lime juice.
- Mix well; remove tea bags.
- Pour into ice cube tray, place in freezer.
- When frozen remove cubes and put into blender or ice crusher.
- Puree until slushy consistency; pour into large glass with straw--enjoy.