Recipe by Pets'R'us
Nice and refreshing. I usually make the tea the evening before, when cold I put it in the fridge and that way the next day I can put it together in minutes. Prep time does not include the time the tea has to get cold.
Top Review by Dreamgoddess
We loved the fruity taste of this tea! As Pets suggested, I made this tea the day before serving and it was a snap to put together last night. My children have already asked me to make this again! Thanks for a great dare!
- 6 bags earl grey tea (or your own tea choice)
- 10 fluid ounces fresh cold orange juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey, to taste
- 12 sprigs mint
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 orange, in slices
- 1⁄2 lemon, in slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Make very strong tea in a large teapot using the tea-bags and 1 liter/quart boiling water.
- Add the honey and 6 sprigs of the mint to the teapot
- After 20 minutes remove the tea-bags, and let the tea get really cold.
- When the tea is cold remove the mint.
- Put ice in a large jug, pour the tea over, then the orange juice and the juice of the lime.
- Follow this with the other sprigs of mint, the orange and lemon slices.
- Stir well and serve in glasses with more ice.