Nice and refreshing. I usually make the tea the evening before, when cold I put it in the fridge and that way the next day I can put it together in minutes. Prep time does not include the time the tea has to get cold.
- Make very strong tea in a large teapot using the tea-bags and 1 liter/quart boiling water.
- Add the honey and 6 sprigs of the mint to the teapot
- After 20 minutes remove the tea-bags, and let the tea get really cold.
- When the tea is cold remove the mint.
- Put ice in a large jug, pour the tea over, then the orange juice and the juice of the lime.
- Follow this with the other sprigs of mint, the orange and lemon slices.
- Stir well and serve in glasses with more ice.