1/6 Photos of Iced Tea
Nice and refreshing. I usually make the tea the evening before, when cold I put it in the fridge and that way the next day I can put it together in minutes. Prep time does not include the time the tea has to get cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make very strong tea in a large teapot using the tea-bags and 1 liter/quart boiling water.
- 2Add the honey and 6 sprigs of the mint to the teapot
- 3After 20 minutes remove the tea-bags, and let the tea get really cold.
- 4When the tea is cold remove the mint.
- 5Put ice in a large jug, pour the tea over, then the orange juice and the juice of the lime.
- 6Follow this with the other sprigs of mint, the orange and lemon slices.
- 7Stir well and serve in glasses with more ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: