1/2 Photos of Iced Tea
Chef #458718's Note:
Good iced tea, more sugar may be added if you find it too sour for your taste. Mix in a large pitcher.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure sugar and place in large mixing bowl with 1/2 cup lemon juice to dissolve.
- 2Boil water and measure 2 cups.
- 3Add tea bags to the water and steep for no more than 5 minutes.
- 4Remove the bags and discard.
- 5DO NOT SQUEEZE tea bags (this crushes the leaves and releases the tannin which is bitter).
- 6Pour hot tea into sugar/lemon mixture and stir to mix well.
- 7Transfer into pitcher and add 5 1/2 cups cold water.
- 88. Refridgerate and serve over ice.
- 99. Cool and refreshing.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: