Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For those who enjoy an unsweetened, flavorful and refreshing tea. A great choice when sitting on the deck watching kids or entertaining friends.
- Steep teabags in boiling water for 20 minutes (add splenda to tea during steeping, if you want it sweeter.).
- Remove teabags, and put tea in refridgerator to cool completely.
- Pour Orange juice and lime juice into pitcher of ice. Add tea, mint, lemon and orange slices. Stir well.
- Pour into glasses half filled with ice, and enjoy.
- For a quicker assembly, steep tea and set in fridge the night before.