Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those who enjoy an unsweetened, flavorful and refreshing tea. A great choice when sitting on the deck watching kids or entertaining friends.
- 1 liter boiling water
- 5 tea bags (earl grey works well)
- 1 chai tea bag
- 5 cups ice
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 8 -10 sprigs peppermint or 8 -10 sprigs lemon balm
- 1⁄2 lemon (sliced)
- 1⁄2 orange (sliced)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Splenda granular, sugar substitute (optional)
- Steep teabags in boiling water for 20 minutes (add splenda to tea during steeping, if you want it sweeter.).
- Remove teabags, and put tea in refridgerator to cool completely.
- Pour Orange juice and lime juice into pitcher of ice. Add tea, mint, lemon and orange slices. Stir well.
- Pour into glasses half filled with ice, and enjoy.
- For a quicker assembly, steep tea and set in fridge the night before.