1/6 Photos of Iced Sweet Mint Tea
If you enjoy having a soothing, refreshing glass of iced tea in the summertime, I hope you will try my version of sweet mint tea. I grew up drinking mint tea and still enjoy it so very much today. If you don't care for sugar in your tea, just leave it out, it will still be just as satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large tea pot (or two small tea pots) pour boiling water over tea bags and mint and allow to steep for 20 minutes.
- 2Place sugar in 2-quart pitcher (that will tolerate some heat).
- 3Pour freshly brewed tea (minus mint and tea bags) into sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 5To serve, pour into tall glasses over ice.
- 6Serve with lemon slices.
- 7Serves 8.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Sweet Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: