My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour boiling water in medium bowl and add tea bags.
- 2Cover and let steep at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bags and set aside on small plate.
- 4When cool enough to handle, squeeze bags to get every drop of tea.
- 5Chill several hours or overnight.
- 6Process tea, frozen strawberries, sugar and ice cubes in 2 batches in blender until frothy.
- 7Pour into chilled pitcher.
- 8Serve in stemmed glasses garnished with strawberries and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Strawberry Tea Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: