- 6 cups boiling water
- 6 earl grey tea bags
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, in halves
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 12 ice cubes
- 6 strawberries
- mint leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water in medium bowl and add tea bags.
- Cover and let steep at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and set aside on small plate.
- When cool enough to handle, squeeze bags to get every drop of tea.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Process tea, frozen strawberries, sugar and ice cubes in 2 batches in blender until frothy.
- Pour into chilled pitcher.
- Serve in stemmed glasses garnished with strawberries and mint leaves.