Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Pour boiling water in medium bowl and add tea bags.
- Cover and let steep at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and set aside on small plate.
- When cool enough to handle, squeeze bags to get every drop of tea.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Process tea, frozen strawberries, sugar and ice cubes in 2 batches in blender until frothy.
- Pour into chilled pitcher.
- Serve in stemmed glasses garnished with strawberries and mint leaves.