Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a caffeine-free summer taste sensation - refreshing & aromatic...! My mum started drinking it in cafes round Noosa, Queensland, and HAD to tell me about it...
- dandelion coffee (1 tsp per cup water)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- honey or apple juice concentrate, to taste
- soymilk, to taste
- Place dandy coffee and spices in percolater and brew as per coffee (not too long or it's bitter).
- Place in jug, and cool.
- Add honey/apple juice concentrate, soy milk, ice cubes and refrigerate.
What a great idea, and delicious, too! I've added chicory to my coffee for years. Like roasted dandelion root, it is considered a coffee