Recipe by Engrossed
From: “The Africa Kitchen" by Josie Stow and Jan Baldwin.
Top Review by Kitchen Witch Steph
I thought I did not like rooibos...I was wrong. This was fantastic and very fruity and refreshing. Snap to put together and gorgeous color. Will make an even bigger batch later this week. Good for company. Thank you!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the rooibos teabags in a pitcher and pour in the boiling water.
- Allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the teabags, stir in the honey and leave to cool.
- Add the mango juice and sweeten the mixture further if necessary.
- Pour the cool tea over ice and serve.