From: “The Africa Kitchen by Josie Stow and Jan Baldwin”. I think any berry fruit tea should work for the forest fruit tea. Will keep for several days in the refrigerator. *Editing after Mikekey's review...I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a weak tea or not but I'm sure it's easily adjusted to taste. (Lesser amounts of tea are original.)
- Place the teabags in a teapot or pitcher and cover with the boiling water.
- Brew the tea for 2 minutes then remove the teabags.
- Dissolve the sugar and honey in the hot tea.
- Add the cold water, ice and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve in a pitcher with the lemon and orange slices.