1/1 Photo of Iced Rooibos and Forest Fruit Tea
From: “The Africa Kitchen by Josie Stow and Jan Baldwin”. I think any berry fruit tea should work for the forest fruit tea. Will keep for several days in the refrigerator. *Editing after Mikekey's review...I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a weak tea or not but I'm sure it's easily adjusted to taste. (Lesser amounts of tea are original.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the teabags in a teapot or pitcher and cover with the boiling water.
- 2Brew the tea for 2 minutes then remove the teabags.
- 3Dissolve the sugar and honey in the hot tea.
- 4Add the cold water, ice and lemon juice to taste.
- 5Serve in a pitcher with the lemon and orange slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Rooibos and Forest Fruit Tea
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 17
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rooibos tea bags
ceylon tea bags
forest fruit tea bags