Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From Better Homes and Gardens. It goes together pretty quick, but has to cool for a few hours; but I swear it's better than Snapple:)
- 2 cups red raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 4 -5 tea bags (can use decaf)
- 5 cups boiling water
- ice cube
- additional raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- orange wedges or lime wedges or lemon wedge, for garnish (good) (optional)
- Place the raspberries and tea bags in a large glass bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the berries and tea bags; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags; strain the berries from the mixture, then discard them.
- Cool for a few hours.
- If desired, chill the tea.
- Serve in tall glasses, with ice cubes, a few more berries, and a wedge or slice of orange, lemon, or lime, if desired.
This was a very pretty iced tea. The raspberry flavoring is very subtle and tart. I added some sugar and garnished with orange slices. Thanks for sharing.