Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This amazing fruit platter is a great finishe to a dinner party as it looks so stunning and is simple to prepare. It is also a very good palate cleanser after a tasty meal. Ive served it here with a fruit passion fruit cream.
- 1 papaya
- 1 mango
- 1 small pineapple
- 4 kiwi fruits
- 1 small galia melon
for the passion fruit cream
- 4 passion fruit
- 150 ml double cream
- 1⁄2 small finely grated orange, zest of
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 5 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- For the passion fruit cream, cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp into a bowl.
- Whip the cream, orange zest and icing sugar into soft peaks and then gradually whisk in the orange juice, yogurt and passion fruit pulp so that the mixture remains softly whipped. Spoon the mixture into a small serving bow, cover and chilli in fridge.
- Cut the fruits into 1 portion pieces. Place on a tray and cover. Put in the fridge until just before you are ready to serve.
- Arrange the chilled fruits attractively on a large ice filled platter around the bowl of passion fruit cream.