another recipe from the cookie collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1in a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- 2add eggs, one a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3beat in orange juice and peel.
- 4combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 6drop by heaping teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7bake at 350 degrees, for 10-12 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- 8remove to wire racks to cool.
- 9in a small bowl, combine icing ingredients until smooth.
- 10drizzle over cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Orange Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 168.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: