- 1 cup brewed espresso, chilled
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 1 cup frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, softly whipped
- cinnamon (for garnish) or cocoa powder (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the espresso, chocolate syrup, sugar and milk in a blender and blend to combine.
- Add the ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into two chilled glasses and top each with whipped cream and chocolate curls, or a dusting of cinnamon or cocoa.