Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. This can be frozen for up to 1 month. Store in a freezer containerwith some room for expansion. Before serving, removed from freezer and thaw at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Alternatively, the drink can be made the night before and stored in the refrigerator, ready for breakfast. From Womans World 6/09/08
- 12 ounces low-fat coffee-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate soymilk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 cup ice cube
- fat-free whipped topping (Reddi-Wip)
- chocolate-covered coffee beans, for garnsh
- In blender, mix coffee yogurt, chocolate soy milk, brown sugar and instant espresso power until smooth.
- With motor running, add 1 cup ice, 1 cube at a t time; blend until thick.
- If desired, garnish with fat-free whipped cream, such as Reddi-Wip, and chocoalte-covered espresso beans.
Really good, but more of a smoothie than a Mochacchino because of the predominance of yoghurt and the flavour-change that develops because of it. I used regular chocolate milk instead of soymilk.
this was far better than i expected it in a way (mental block re soy milk lol) I will make it again, easy for a morning breakkie!
Thank you for sharing your recipe Kate, I'm glad that I tried it. I'm sorry but this is not for me. I do agree with Evelyn that this is more a smoothie than a Mochacchino. Made for Culinary Quest 2014 - Family Picks - Suitcase Gourmets.