Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is ideal for anyone with diabetes or who is watching calories yet wants a very nice treat.
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup french roast ground coffee or 1⁄4 cup ground espresso
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons Nesquik no-sugar-added chocolate powder
- ice cube
- Using a drip coffeemaker, add the water and ground coffee and brew.
- Pour coffee into a glass measuring cup. Stir in milk and drink mix.
- Serve coffee mixture over ice in chilled tall glasses.
My official recipe to ward off the upcoming Summertime Blues. Made for 123 Hit Wonders '09
YUM! Love the fat of this being low cal and no fat!!! I doubled the chocolate.