Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pretty darn close to what you might get in a coffee house, but much much cheeper
- 2 tablespoons Folgers instant cappuccino mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 glass ice
- Start by filling a glass with ice and put it in freezer.
- Next, in a glass measuring cup combine cappuccino mix and water.
- Mix vigoursly, if pasty, add more water.
- Now add chocolate syurp to measuring cup.
- Finally add milk to the 1 cup line on your measuring cup.
- Mix well and pour over ice.
I used a double shot of home-brewed espresso in place of the Folgers mix. The instant mix has a good flavor, but if you have a home espresso machine and want to put it to good use...wonderful drink!
I love this, its pretty close to what I get at the coffee shops, only I save alot by making it myself. Thanks for posting it :]