Recipe by Luke Meakins
Pretty darn close to what you might get in a coffee house, but much much cheeper
Top Review by Cheffawn
I used a double shot of home-brewed espresso in place of the Folgers mix. The instant mix has a good flavor, but if you have a home espresso machine and want to put it to good use...wonderful drink!
- 2 tablespoons Folgers instant cappuccino mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 glass ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by filling a glass with ice and put it in freezer.
- Next, in a glass measuring cup combine cappuccino mix and water.
- Mix vigoursly, if pasty, add more water.
- Now add chocolate syurp to measuring cup.
- Finally add milk to the 1 cup line on your measuring cup.
- Mix well and pour over ice.